D.Sc. in Philology
Member of the Union of Russian Writers
Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Ph.D. Thesis: Lev Tolstoy's Novel Resurrection. The Innovation in Genre and the Problem of Tradition (1982)
Dr.Hab. Thesis: S.V. Maksimov's Prose. Textual Criticism and Questions of Poetics (1997).
Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Complete Works of Leo Tolstoy in 100 volumes.
Member of RAS Scientific Council "History of World Culture" and Chairman of the Tolstoy commission.
Member of the Scientific Council of Institute of World History RAS.
Editor-in-Chief of the journal Two Centuries of Russian Classics by A.M. Gorky Institute of Linguistics RAS.
Member of the Editorial Board of the scientific collections: Tolstoy and about Tolstoy, Tolstoy Yearbook, Yasnaya Polyana Collection, and The Complete Works of Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy and Dmitri Ivanovich Pisarev.
Member of the Dissertation Council of IWL RAS
Has academic collaborations with the Slavic Studies Group, University of Ottawa (Canada), Institute of Literature, Vietnamese Academy of Sciences (Hanoi), and the Department of Philology of Istanbul University (Turkey).
2004 - Lermontov Medal "for personal contribution to the Russian multinational culture and strengthening Russian statehood" (190th Anniversary of M. Lermontov)
2005 - Commemorative Medal for Active Work (awarded as Foreign Associate of Centre for Slavic Studies at the University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Pis'ma s Vyshi. Sviatitel' Feofan i ego korrespondenty Kugushevy [Letters from Vysha. Saint Theophanes and His Correspondents the Kugushevs]. Moscow, Rossiiskii Pisatel' Publ., 2018. 160 p. In Russ.
- S.V. Maksimov. Ocherk Tvorchestva [S.V. Maksimov. Essay on His Art]. Moscow, Prometei Publ., 1996. 200 p. In Russ.
Scopus, Web of Science
- "'Otkroven'ia, blagotvornye serdtsam...'. O knige Iuria Mikhailovicha Prozorova 'V.A. Zhukovskii v istoriko-literaturnom osveshchenii. Estetika. Poetika. Traditsii'" ["'Revelations that are good for the heart...'. About the book by Yury Mikhailovich Prozorov 'V. A. Zhukovsky in Historical and Literary Light. Aesthetics. Poetics. Traditions'"]. Tekst. Kniga. Knigoizdanie, no. 19, 2019, pp. 126-137. In Russ.
- "Russko-kanadskaia tolstoviana" ["Russian-Canadian Tolstoviana"]. Russkaia literatura, no. 3, 1999, pp. 232-233. In Russ.
- "'Zapiski iz Mertvogo doma' i episod v romane 'Voskresenie'" (po materialam neopublikovannykh rukopisei) ["Notes from the House of the Dead and a Scene from the Novel Resurrection (From Unpublished Manuscripts)"]. Filologicheskie nauki, no. 4, 1981, pp. 62-65. In Russ.